Do your ears start itching or get irritated when you wear new earrings? Well, then it’s because you have sensitive ears.
It is understandable how you may have bought earrings and crossed your fingers that they would not trigger the unpleasant itch this time.
At least for once so that you don’t have to compromise your style!! If that sounds like you, then I guess it’s almost time for you to take control of the accessories and choose something safe from earring manufacturers like Desire Gem.
Can You Control Your Ear’s Sensitivity By Wearing Sterling Silver 925 Earrings?
If you have sensitive years, know that you can control it by wearing wholesale sterling silver 925 earrings.
Such earrings are 92.5 percent pure silver and 7.5 percent metal alloys. To be precise, the metal alloys may include mostly copper and other components.
The 92.5 percent sterile silver is adaptable, stylish, and long-lasting because it is not as soft as pure silver. Also, it is hypoallergenic, which does not trigger inflammation or itching in the ears.
On the other hand, the lower quality silver earrings usually contain nickel rather than copper, making them discomforting for sensitive ears. It increases the chances of severe responses and black markings, and in worse situations, it may cause cuts or bleeding.
So if you want to keep wearing beautiful silver earrings, make sure that they are nickel-free and from leading earring manufacturers like Desire Gem.
How To Take Care Of The Sterling Silver 925 Earrings?
As the sterling silver 925 earrings take care of your sensitive ears, you need to take care of them equally so that they last longer and continue to serve you. Therefore, here are a few ways you can maintain them with minimal effort.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, moisture and heat – Make sure to keep the 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery away from the sun, moisture, and heat.
- Keep in an air-tight container – avoid air exposure to the ornaments. Rather it is recommended to put them in an air-tight container which reduces the chances of them coming into contact with impurities that cause them to tarnish.
- Keep them clean – to clean the metals and polish them, make sure to use a white polishing silver cloth. It is suggested not to use any paper or soft tissue paper as it may leave stains and scratches. On the other hand, you can use gentle detergent and dish soap to clean the silver.
- Keep it away from chemicals – keep them away from chlorinated water or any harsh chemicals to avoid them from getting damaged.
- Use them frequently- if you want to maintain the sterling silver 92.5 in the best way, then make sure not to store it but rather use it frequently.
What Makes Sterling Silver 925 The Best Choice?
Now that you know that sterling silver 925 is perfect for sensitive ears, it gives a good reason why you should choose it. Apart from this, they are beautiful and have a natural luster perfect for all the styles.
They blend easily with anyone’s diverse taste and white gold jewelry. Sterling silver 925 jewelry is valuable and can be found in a variety of designs as well, especially if you count on manufacturers like Desire gem, who have years of experience in the same industry.
Get sterling silver 925 from the leading manufacturers!!
With so many options, it usually becomes confusing to select a trusted provider of wholesale sterling silver earrings.
This is why introduce the most genuine manufacturers and sellers of silver earrings, namely Desire Gem. They are a leading provider of silver items, including earrings, bracelets, and other ornaments.
Having a team of experienced and talented jewelry designers, they handcraft every item with dedication. Also, they have a wide range of collections you can choose from at affordable rates.